Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stacy Haiduk coming to DAYS



No sooner do we hear that Stacy Haiduk has been let go from Y&R but then we hear that she is coming to DAYS, playing a prison warden(?!) Her episodes first air in September. Now I enjoy Stacy very much as an actress...but I'd rather not see her on DAYS. I still don't believe she should have been let go from Y&R in the first place. Her performance of "Patty Williams" was great until the writing got too crazy. DAYS can get the available talent, but the actors are wasted or miswritten once they hit the set (i.e., Crystal Chappell, Louise Sorel, Wally Kurth, Judi Evans). Also, DAYS doesn't need more new characters. In my opinion, I'd rather see the DAYS vets who have returned for the Alice Horton funeral stick around and make the show recognizable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment